Rechargeable Vacuum cleaner Auto Cleaner Robot Smart Dirt Dust Hair Sweeping machine electric Vacuum Suction Home Cleaner
- Item Type: Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner
- Material: Plastic
- Power: Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage: 7 W
- Dust Box Capacity: 350 ml / 11.83 oz
- Size: 28 x 6.5 cm / 11.02 x 2.56 inch
- Power: 7W
- Dust Box Capacity: 350 ml
- Clearing Area: 150㎡
- Battery Capacity: 1800 mA
- 1 x Vacuum Cleaner
- 1 x Mop
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Manual
- 1. Switch mode: Press the host switch on your Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner, and the sweeper enters the working mode working lamp to light up. Press the host switch again and turn off the sweeper.
2. Charging mode: Connect the Micro USB head of the USB cable to the charging port of the sweeper and connect the USB head to the converter for charging.
3. Charge Status: The charging indicator light is on, indicating that the charging is being charged and the OFF indicates that the charging is complete and the general charging time is about 2-3 hours.
Cleaning of the Dust Box:
(Dirt may be blown out of the inlet, so please empty the dust box after each use.)
1. The dust box is located at the bottom of the machine, pull the plug to turn outward.
2. Open the dust box, clean up the dirt inside, wipe out residuals using a dried damp cloth.
3. Place the dust box back into the machine.
1. For safety reasons, this product should be operated by people with physical and mental health and over 14 years of age.
2. This product is not waterproof, do not let the product contact any liquid and shallow water, away from the source of the fire.
3. It is forbidden to use in the suspended environment, such as a rooftop, staircase, duplex house, and so on.
4. When the product is at work, please take care of your family and pets to prevent falling, stampede, and other injuries.
5. Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner uses universal design when encountered in front of obstacles, the opportunity to change direction.
6. Lithium batteries with a power supply of 6xAA Batteries must be installed with positive and negative prompts, but no installation errors.
7. Stop charging when the red light goes out, prevent overcharge, affect the service life, and accident.
8. If the product appears abnormal phenomena, such as odor, smoke, abnormal noise, excessive fever. Please stop using it immediately.